Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Old Stuff

image: https://evenlodesfriend.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/writers-nbk-planning-22-04-2013-14-59-52-3648x2736.jpg


When I put together this blog I decided to include some old stuff that had been published. Some of it I'm proud of and others are officially cringe worthy. I've decided to include them here as they were originally published.

Things that I'd want to change I'd like to put a red circle around sections where I felt I'd lost the magic: hopefully to make better at some later date. I'd condense it, glue it, and once more redistribute it. Or, for one of the pieces, the start just isn't good enough - what the hell was I talking about there - and there is too much fat in the texture of the piece, but there are parts of it I really like. It is like hearing the voice of a younger me which at times I'd like to recapture that passion. Kind of a kernel of truth. When it was right it was really right; and when it wasn't it really wasn't. I'd just put something aside in hopes of changing it when I got to be a better writer. Some day soon.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment